10 Reasons To "Like" And Follow The Simon
1. The friendly and knowledgeable staff.
2. Our fun and playful cover photos.
3. The useful and timely information we share from great places like the MSPTI!
4. It's so good you'll tell two friends, and they'll tell two friends and so on. (Remember the Faberge Organic Shampoo commercials?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCjmDI4AJlk
5. We're only a phone call (952-838-9000), an email (email@example.com), a tweet (PACERSTC), or a FB (simontechnologycenter) wall away to answer your questions about assistive technology, apps, services and more.
6. It is a great place to network and share stories with other parents and educators. Our connectedness gives us opportunities; Opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others.
7. We share information about our great projects and resources every day like EX.I.T.E for middle school girls with disabilities coming to a summer near you. http://www.pacer.org/stc/exite
8. Social networking is fun and a great way to stay connected. Check out our assistive technology connections by seeing what organizations "Like" us and what organizations we "Like".
9. Pictures tell a story and our albums highlighting different aspects of assistive technology each tell their own story.
10. Technology is fun and student's love it!